Microsoft 365 Envisioning Service
Let’s tackle your challenges fast.
The envisioning service sets you and your organisation in the right direction by educating the decision-makers in the organisation with an understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform and what it can deliver by talking and showing you the “art of the possible”.
Once the team understand the services, we run workshops to discuss the vision, goals and challenges the business has. Armed with this information we work with you to talk and envision how these can be tackled with Microsoft 365.
This service delivers the following
- Brings you and your management team up to speed with Microsoft 365 and its numerous services.
- Explains what each service is and when you would use it.
- Allows you to understand the areas of benefit and the “art of the possible”.
- Discuss and catalogues the challenges and problems in the organisation.
- Assess the challenges and look at approaches to solve the challenges.
- Build a list of high-level business requirements / features which iThink 365 will validate and guide you through how those might be built and work.
- Build a roadmap to resolve the challenges and drive the business forward.
Who is this service aimed at?
- Business owners
- Business leaders
- Chief technology officers
- Chief information officers
- those looking at how to transform an organisation with Microsoft 365.
Who is this service not aimed at?
- People who do not want to understand Microsoft 365.
- Organisations that are not using or looking to use Microsoft 365.
The Envisioning Service starts from £800
How long does it take?
Commonly the envisioning service takes a day of your time. However, if further discussions are required this time can be extended.
Want to find out more?
Fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch.