How to add shared mailbox to Outlook
Here are instructions to add a shared mailbox to your account in Outlook for Mac/Windows with your Microsoft 365 account.
To open a shared mailbox from Outlook do the following
- Open Outlook for Mac / Windows
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts > Advanced > Delegates.
- Add the mailbox under Open these additional mailboxes
- Click the + and add type in the name of the shared mailbox
- Click Ok to add the mailbox and then click Ok to close the Delegates dialog.
Hope that helps!